Welcome to the spring edition of Open Door and our first for 2015.
With a new year comes some new and exciting changes at Southern Housing Group, most notably the arrival of Chris Harris as our new Customer Services Director.
As his job title suggests, Chris will be leading changes that will see more of a focus on you, our customer, and ensuring we’re providing the best service possible to every one of our residents.
We’ll tell you a bit more about Chris and his plans for the newly named Customer Services Department in the next edition of Open Door, but in the meantime, in this issue you can read about:
- Water saving tips
- Fire safety in communal areas
- How we’re making service charges easier to understand
- How we helped one young resident get a traineeship with one of our contractors.
I hope you enjoy this edition of Open Door. If you have any feedback, please get in touch.
Find the answers to the questions below in this issue of Open Door for the chance to win one of three £20 vouchers.
- What are two fire safety tips?
- Which construction company did Dylan gain an apprenticeship?
- Where is The Cedars located?
Email your answers to email@example.com or send them to:
Open Door Competition,
Southern Housing Group,
59-61 Clerkenwell Road,
London EC1M 5LA.
Don’t forget to include your name and address.
The closing date for entries is Friday 24 April 2015.